We truly believe that the men and women who answered our nation’s call embody the ideals Americans hold so dear. Because they have proven their devotion to their fellow citizens and to a grateful nation, we all owe them the same respect and devotion in return. Our team's professionalism, care, and many years of experience in planning military services have made us the trusted funeral home for families of veterans.
Whether your family chooses cremation or burial, we will be proud to
take care of all the details involved.
Honoring Those Who Served
We are committed to taking care of all the details involved in providing the veteran in your life with deeply meaningful and honoring ceremonies. Taylor & Modeen Funeral Home of Jupiter can:
- Complete applications for all veterans’ benefits, including Military Honors, Presidential Memorial Certificate, and veteran memorial marker or headstone
- Confirm and coordinate any existing paid pre-plan funding benefits which may cover any expenses deemed ineligible by the Veterans Administration
- Coordinate necessary documentation provided by family to request honors
- Coordinate with national or state veterans’ cemeteries
You will receive:
- The professional services of funeral director and support staff
- Transfer the deceased and professional care
- Cremation services
- Use of our mortuary facilities and staff for a visitation or gathering
- A funeral or memorial ceremony
- Use of automotive equipment
- Online interactive memorial website
- Additional personalization options, including specialized engraving, a moving tribute video
To learn more about how we can serve you, give us a call. We will be glad to speak with you.
Benefits and Eligibility
Benefits are available to veterans whether they are interred in a national cemetery or a private cemetery. If your loved one will be laid to rest in a national cemetery, benefits include a gravesite in any national cemetery with open space, fees for opening and closing of the grave, a government headstone or marker, a flag, and a Presidential Memorial Certificate at no cost to the family. If the veteran will be buried in a private cemetery, he or she is eligible for a government headstone or marker, a flag, and a Presidential Memorial Certificate. In some circumstances, he or she may be eligible for a burial allowance. To determine exactly what benefits your loved one will receive, contact the Veterans Administration directly or visit their website here.